XC Barina ECU Changing – Z14XE MULTEC H
known as Corsa c- these vehicles come from 2001 to 2005
Z14xe – Delphi Delco HSFI-2.1 – 1.4l 16vMultec (H) – P1614, P1615, P1616.
- Vin Codes with XCF08 & XCF68 Spain Built.
- Plug in and capture existing data. such as VIN, PIN CODE, and CAN Config (save images)
- At this point you can reset ECU that is the original so it can be installed/programmed simply at a later date ( if unit is no good, why bother)
- Change ECU to the New/Second hand unit. Program Vin straight away before cycling igntion. (This may save the below procedure.)
- Read New Pin Code and save images this will be needed to reset (Virginise) the Second hand ecu.
- Reset ECU.
- Access Immobiliser and and Use Install Engine Controller Function this is program the ECU to the immobiliser system
- If the Vehicle Still does not start at this point you may have some fault codes (you have cycled the igntion)
P1614 – Immobiliser wrong signal received
P1615 – Wrong vehicle ID from Body Control Module, BCM.
P1616 – Wrong vehicle ID from Instrument Control Module.
The above fault codes are also stored in the Instrument cluster and bcm to say there is a vin problem and/or transponder issue, do not worry, all you need to do is reset the instrument cluster and BCM with Tech2 to reset these faults.
- Use original vehicle PIN code and reset/virginise Instrument cluster and reprogram,
- Use original vehicle PIN code and reset/virginise BCM and reprogram,
- Carry out Can config such as for power steering, transmission, Lighting control, Etc.
- Program Keys, extra Keys if needed and your away, start the vehicle.